Charcuterie night!! 🧀🍇🍫 Making a board like this is quicker and easier than you think! And this dessert inspired Charcuterie board is perfect to share by the fireplace during these cold days. Mix and match your fave sweet additions with our Limited-Edition Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.
- Dips, Spreads and Nut Butters – Melted Chocolate (white/ dark/ milk), Nutella/ Hazelnut Cocoa spread, Salted Caramel sauce, Fig butter, Strawberry jam, Almond butter or any other nut butters, preserves, jams of your choice.
- Fresh Fruit – Berries (Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Cranberries), Apple slices, Grapes, Pomegranate, Orange slices
- Dried Fruit and Nuts – Dates, Pistachios, Dried Apricots, Candied Pecans, Sweet & Savory Trail Mix, Dark Chocolate covered Blueberries, Maple roasted Almonds, Granola
- Cheese – Brie-style soft cheeses are the best choice for Dessert boards
- Chocolate – Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate bark, a bar of chocolate broken/ cut into squares, colorful candies such as M&Ms, foil-wrapped candies such as Ferrero Rocher, Hershey’s kisses, etc.
- To serve/ dip – Cedar Valley Cinnamon Sugar pita chips, Cookies, holiday crackers, Mini-pretzels or pretzel sticks, rolled wafers, mini-Stroopwafels, Graham crackers.
- On a large board, place your assorted dips, nut butters and spreads first, followed by the cheese.
- Then, start placing all the other ingredients around the bowls while creating a visually appealing and colourful palette.
- Enjoy with friends and family!
- Space out the colourful items and aim for colour contrast. You don’t want to place red strawberries and red raspberries next to each other. Likewise, don’t place all the chocolate items next to each other, spread them across the board.
- Place items in a pile to create height instead of laying them flat (for example; strawberries).
- If items cannot be stacked (for example; blueberries), place them in smaller dishes or bowls.
- Use nuts and candies to fill in the holes on your board.
- Most importantly, aim for variety – include something salty, some fresh fruit, dried fruit & nuts, cheese, sauces & spreads to dip and items such as Cedar Valley Cinnamon Sugar pita chips, cookies and crackers to dip.