- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- ¾ cup salsa
- ½ cup Cedar Valley Lime & Avocado dressing (plus extra for topping)
- Sour cream
- Avocado, cut into chunks
- Green onion
- Serrano pepper (or jalapeno pepper)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork all over and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until cooked through and soft. Let cool slightly before slicing down the middle.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, place the ground beef and cook until browned. Add the taco seasoning, salsa and Cedar Valley dressing. Stir to combine and let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until it has thickened.
- Stuff the sweet potatoes with beef and more Cedar Valley dressing if desired. Add toppings of your choice. Serve and enjoy!