No need to feel too guilty about indulging in this sweet recipe! Made from simple ingredients, this recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth and is very low in sugar! Paired with some fresh fruit to serve, this dip will be a hit among the fam!
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup (or honey)
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- A pinch of Cinnamon
- Optional Toppings – semi-sweet chocolate chips, multi-colored sprinkles, etc.
- Cedar Valley Selections Cinnamon sugar pita chips, to serve
- Other serving suggestions – Apple slices, Strawberries or any other fruits
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and stir until fully combined.
- Garnish with semi-sweet chocolate chips or toppings of your choice.
- Serve with Cedar Valley Selections Cinnamon sugar pita chips, sliced apple, strawberries or other fruits.
Note: (Variations suggestions)
- For high-protein dip, add 1 tbsp Almond or Peanut Butter.
- For Key Lime flavor dip, swap the Cocoa powder with zest of 2 key limes.