Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Roasted cauliflower steaks, yum. If you haven’t had these before you’ve been missing out. This is probably one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever make and it’s delicious. You will also get all of the awesome nutrients from the cauliflower which naturally contains almost every vitamin and mineral that you need. It’s also full of antioxidants and phytonutrients that may reduce inflammation and protect against several diseases, such as cancer and heart disease.
So let’s get cooking a tasty dish that your body will be thanking you for later.
What You’ll Need:
2 heads of cauliflower
1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp paprika
1 tsp black pepper
Sea salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (we don’t want any difficult clean up).
3. Wash your cauliflower, take off the large leaves, and cut off the stem.
4. Slice cauliflower into 1″ thick steaks. Brush both sides of the steaks with Fattoush dressing and place on parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle half of your paprika, black pepper, and sea salt onto the cauliflower and place in the oven.
6. Cook for 15 minutes, then carefully flip, brush with Fattoush Dressing, and sprinkle the other half of spices onto the cauliflower. Cook for another 15 minutes.
7. Once cooked and golden brown, top it off with your parsley and pomegranate seeds.