- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Cedar Valley Selections Vegan Caesar dressing
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To prepare the asparagus, snap the ends.
- Arrange the asparagus on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle Olive Oil. Sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Coat the Asparagus well with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and then drizzle Vegan Caesar dressing.
- Garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy!