A simple healthy slaw for a crunchy and savoury dish that is cheap to make, takes no time, and only uses 1 dish! Sounds like a win, win, win to us! With a drizzle of Tahini Turmeric dressing, this recipe is full of antioxidants and nutrients your body needs!
- ½ head Purple Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup Kale, shredded
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Cedar Valley Selections Tahini Turmeric dressing
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Finely shred the purple cabbage and add salt. Allow it to sit for a few minutes. Then squeeze out any water. This will ensure the cabbage stays crisp hours after it is dressed.
- Add carrots, kale and parsley.
- Add Cedar Valley Selections Tahini Turmeric dressing. Toss to mix well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!