Pasta salad as easy as 1-2-3!
- 2 cups Rotini or any other pasta, cooked as per package instructions
- 1 cup Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- ½ – ¾ cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Croutons
- ¼ cup green parts of Green Onion, sliced + 1 tsp for garnish
- ½ tsp freshly crushed Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Cedar Valley Selections Caesar dressing
- 1.5 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ of a Lemon, for garnish
- Cook pasta as per package instructions and allow it to cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients – romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, croutons, green parts of green onion, black pepper and Cedar Valley Selections Caesar dressing. Go as saucy as you like with the dressing. Mix well to coat the sauce.
- Garnish with more green onion and parmesan cheese. Serve with lemon and enjoy!