Total Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Marinading Time: Overnight
Who can resist a steak dinner? This super simple recipe is going to have you using our Fattoush Dressing as your marinade on steak from now on! Marinading the meat overnight infuses all that good flavour right into the steak.
What You’ll Need
2, 1 lb bone-in strip steaks (or your favourite cut)
Good size container and lid
1. Pat dry your cuts with a paper towel and the pour as much Fattoush Dressing as you’d like onto the steak. It really depends on you and the size of the cut you got.
2. Put the marinaded steaks in a container and cover it with a lid and throw it in the fridge overnight.
3. Take the steaks out of the fridge about 20 minutes prior to grilling the steaks, letting them sit at room temperature (keeping them covered).
4. Add olive oil to your skillet and heat it on medium high until you see the oil begin to smoke a bit.
5. When you lay your steaks onto the skillet you should hear it sizzle right away.
6. Grill your steak for about 4-5 minutes then turn it over and grill for another 4-5 minutes for medium rare (internal temperature of 135 F). Grill for 5-7 minutes for medium (internal temperate of 140 F). Grill for 8-10 minutes for medium-well (internal temperature of 150 F).
7. Remove from heat and place your steaks in a dish and cover with a lid or foil and let them sit for ten minutes, this lets all of the flavours completely set in. This is the most difficult 10 part of the process because you have to wait while your beautiful steaks just sit there.
8. Serve with your favourite sides. We like our baked potatoes and salad!