You’ll be head over heels for this citrusy Oven Baked Salmon with Lemon Garlic dressing!
? 1.5 lbs Salmon
? 1 tbsp Cedar Valley Selections Lemon Garlic dressing
? 6 Lemon slices
? 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
? 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
? 1 tsp Salt
? ½ tsp Freshly crushed Black Pepper
? Parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Prepare a sheet pan lined with a large piece of foil; large enough to fold over the salmon. Brush the foil with.
2. Place lemon slices on the greased foiled pan. Pat Salmon dry and lay over the lemon slices.
3. Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive oil and season both sides with salt & freshly crushed black pepper. Rub it over the salmon.
4. Pour over a tablespoonful of Cedar Valley Lemon Garlic dressing ensuring the salon is coated with the sauce evenly.
5. Arrange a few lemon slices and sliced garlic over the salmon (optional, but recommended).
6. Fold foil over the salmon and bake the salmon for 15 minutes. Cooking times may vary based on the thickness of your salmon.
7. Carefully remove from the oven and open foil. Place the salmon under the broiler briefly, about 5 minutes or so (optional).
8. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!