Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Meatballs seem to be a winning dish almost anywhere you go. We like our baked, avoiding much of the mess and hassle fried meatballs bring with them. This super simple recipe is going to leave you with juicy meatballs packed with flavour. These also pair well is almost anything so feel free to add them to tonight’s dinner. Plus, we think meatballs are a fantastic addition to cook with the family. For some reason, making meatballs together is always way more fun, and some great bonding in the kitchen!
The nice thing is these bad boys are easy to prep to so you’ll have these in the oven in no time. Keep scrolling to get to it!
What You’ll Need:
1 lb of lean ground beef
1 white onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 cup of parsley, chopped
1/4 cup of Fattoush Dressing
1/4 cup of breadcrumbs (regular or gluten free)
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix together onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, sea salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Add in your ground beef and gently mix together until combined, being sure not to overwork it.
4. Next, add in half of the Fattoush Dressing and remix very gently.
5. Form the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a sprayed baking sheet.
6. Cook for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with rice, mixed veggies, or your favourite sides!