Needing inspiration for an easy night dinner? Look no further! This easy chicken recipe will satisfy the whole family ?
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4-5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (or breasts)
- Salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup Red onions (or shallots)
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- ¼ cup Cedar Valley Selections Lemon Garlic dressing
- ¼ tsp Red chilli flakes (or more per your liking)
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream
- Fresh thyme (for garnish)
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and allow to brown on both sides, about 2 minutes each side. Remove the chicken to a plate.
- In a measuring cup or a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, lemon garlic dressing and red chilli flakes.
- To the same skillet, add the red onions and the chicken broth mixture. Bring the sauce to a boil and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes until reduced.
- When the sauce has thickened, remove from the flame and add the heavy cream. Mix to combine.
- Add the chicken back into the pan and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Add fresh thyme (optional).
- Place the skillet in the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Garnish with some more fresh thyme. Enjoy!