Looking for an easy side to add to your meal? We’ve got a fresh new spin on roasted Brussels sprouts that uses our flavourful Lemon Garlic Dressing as the only other ingredient! More often than not, we spend too much time in the kitchen overthinking what to put into a meal. We think that keeping things simple – and using fewer ingredients – is always better.
What you’ll need:
- 1lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup Cedar Valley Selections Lemon Garlic Dressing and Marinade
- Sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F. While preheating, you can rinse your Brussels sprouts and then pat them dry with a tea towel. Make sure you remove any browned or wilted leaves from the sprouts, trim the ends, and cut each sprout in half lengthwise.
2. Toss sliced Brussels sprouts in Lemon Garlic Dressing.
3. Add extra virgin olive oil to a cast iron skillet or line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spread the Brussels sprouts evenly within the pan. Roast for 25 minutes and flip them halfway to brown on both sides. Add salt and pepper to desired taste and serve.