- ½ kg Baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Chopped Parsley, to garnish
- Cedar Valley Selections Vegan Caesar dressing
- Thoroughly rinse the baby potatoes. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add a tbsp salt.
- Add baby potatoes and cook until tender (partially done). Drain the potatoes and let them dry for about 5 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425F and grease a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place the potatoes on the greased pan and smash using the back of a fork or potato masher. The thinner they are smashed, the crispier they get.
- Brush them with more oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Bake them in the preheated 425F oven for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- When done, remove them and generously drizzle Cedar Valley Selections Vegan Caesar dressing. Garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy!