Cream cheese Mixture:
1. For the Cranberry sauce: In a saucepan, add all cranberry sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat and allow cranberries to burst. Smash cranberries with a fork and heat until the sauce has thickened. Turn off the heat and set the sauce aside.
2. For the Cream cheese mixture: Combine together cream cheese, ½ of the cheddar cheese, minced garlic and salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 400F.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of an oven-safe dish. Then pour over the cranberry sauce followed by the remaining half of the cheddar cheese.
5. Bake in the 400F preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling. Garnish with sliced jalapeno.
6. Serve with Cedar Valley Selections Classic Spice pita chips. Enjoy!