- 10oz. Semi Sweet chocolate (use high quality chocolate for best results)
- ⅓ cup Milk
- ⅓ cup Heavy cream (i.e. 35% Whipping cream)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (try orange or peppermint flavours for a twist)
- Cedar Valley Selections Cinnamon Sugar pita chips, to serve
- Other dipping options – strawberries, bananas, vanilla cookies, small rice krispie squares, pretzel sticks, gelatin-free marshmallows, etc.
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate, milk and cream and heat on low stirring often until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Make sure you don’t let it come to a boil and keep it on low heat. If you prefer a thinner consistency, stir in whipping cream or milk, 1 tbsp at a time .
- Once melted, stir in the Vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into a fondue pot or slow cooker to keep it warm while serving.
- Serve with Cedar Valley Selections Cinnamon Sugar pita chips and other dipping options of your choice.