This Chicken Enchilada dip with Garlic & Herb Pita Chips is perfect for this upcoming Super Bowl Sunday ??
- 1 8-oz. block Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1.5 cups Cooked shredded Chicken
- 1 cup Enchilada sauce
- 1 cup Black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ cup Corn
- 1 tbsp Taco seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Jalapeño, finely chopped
- Chopped fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- Cedar Valley Selections Garlic & Herb pita chips (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease an oven-safe baking bowl.
- In a large bowl, whip together cream cheese, yogurt, taco seasoning salt and enchilada sauce to combine.
- Add shredded chicken, black beans, corn, jalapeño and half of the shredded cheese.
- Transfer dip to an oven-safe skillet and top with remaining 1/2 of the cheese.
- Bake until warmed through and bubbly, approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with Cedar Valley Selections Garlic & Herb pita chips. Enjoy!