- 8 oz. Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of Whole milk Ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt 1 cup monk fruit extract (or similar sugar alternative), add up to ¼ cup more to achieve desired sweetness
- 1 tsp Vanilla and/or Almond extract
- Toppings – Crushed pistachios, chocolate chips
- Cedar Valley Cinnamon sugar pita chips, to serve
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together the cheeses, monk fruit extract, and vanilla/almond extract on medium-high speed until smooth, thick and fluffy (about 5 mins). Note: When you begin whipping, the ingredients may appear runny but if you are using full-fat/ whole milk cheeses, it should come together as you continue whipping it.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Add crushed pistachios, chocolate chips or other toppings (if desired) as a garnish or mix them in the dip.
- Serve immediately with Cedar Valley Cinnamon Sugar Pita chips. You can also crush some of the pita chips and add them as a garnish.