- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ cup Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, more for garnish
- ¼ tsp Salt, to taste
- ½ cup Artichoke Hearts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Spinach, chopped, blanched and water squeezed
- ¼ tsp Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Cedar Valley Selections Garlic & Herb pita chips, to serve
- In a skillet, heat butter and add minced garlic.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and salt. Stir frequently until melted and a stringy consistency is obtained.
- Add roughly chopped artichokes and squeezed spinach. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Serve hot with Cedar Valley Selections Garlic & Herb pita chips. Enjoy!
Click the image below to watch our IG Reel!