Yum! That's all we have to say about this one :) Let's get cookin'!
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 15-20 count Shrimp
- Salt and pepper
- Cedar Valley Selections Caesar dressing
- Marinate the shrimp in Cedar Valley Selections Caesar dressing, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least half an hour or overnight for best results.
- Skew shrimp onto wooden or metal skewers. Brush some olive oil or use cooking spray.
- If using the grill, cook the shrimp skewers for about 4 minutes each side.
- If using the oven, preheat the oven at 425F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Line the shrimp skewers on the tray and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway.
- Serve shrimp skewers on romaine lettuce, drizzle some more Caesar dressing and sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese (optional). Enjoy!