Need an epic recipe for the perfect side dish? This is it! 😋
- 450g Brussels sprouts
- 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup Pecans
- 2 tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 1 tbsp Cedar Valley Selections Pomegranate dressing
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Wash and cut the Brussels Sprouts in half or quarters if large. Toss in some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 minutes at 425F. Then remove the pan and add mdried cranberries. Then roast again10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow it to cool for 5 minutes and then drizzle Cedar Valley Selections Pomegranate dressing. Give it a mix and enjoy!