Warm roasted veggies for that cool winter day to get you through all the feels (Whole30, Vegan, GF, DF)
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- ½ Fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 Beet, peeled and and cut into wedges
- 1 Turnip, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 Carrots, peeled and cut into wedges
- 10-12 Brussels Sprouts, halved or quartered
- 2 tbsp Cedar Valley Selections Lemon Garlic dressing
- 1-2 tbsp Dried herbs (Thyme or Rosemary)
- 1-1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F and grease a baking tray.
- Cut the vegetables as evenly as possible. Add Cedar Valley Selections Lemon Garlic dressing, dried herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat the veggies.
- Arrange the veggies on the greased baking tray in 1 layer; avoid crowding. Use 2 baking trays if necessary.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, flipping the veggies halfway.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Add more Lemon Garlic dressing if desired and enjoy!