Here’s a tasty little appetizer for a Valentine’s dinner with your love! Warm and crispy crostini slices are topped with creamy brie and a honeyed pomegranate drizzle, for a sweet and tangy bite of goodness. Pomegranate is not only great for a pop of colour, but it’s full of antioxidants that are so important for our bodies! Give this recipe a try, and let us know what you think!
- small baguette
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Cedar Valley Selections Pomegranate Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 ounces brie, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the baguette into 1/4 inch rounds. Lightly mist with olive oil spray, spread them out onto a sheet pan and toast until just browned.
- In a small pan over low heat stir together the honey, pepper, pomegranate dressing and salt until just warm.
- Place a slice of brie on each toasted crostini. Then top with a generous drizzle of the black pepper honey and a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds.