The perfect chip & dip combo for ringing in the New Year 🎊
- 1 19oz. can White kidney beans
- ¼ cup Olive oil + more to drizzle on top
- 2 medium cloves Garlic
- ¼ cup Fresh herbs
- 1 tbsp Red/ White wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Smoked Paprika to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Cedar Valley Selections Garlic & Herb pita chips (to serve)
- Peel and roughly chop garlic. Remove any tough stems from the herbs. Drain and rinse the white beans.
- In a food processor, add garlic and herbs. Process until finely chopped.
- Add white beans, olive oil, red/white wine vinegar, salt, pepper and process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle a tsp of Olive oil, sprinkle some smoked paprika and garnish with more fresh herbs (optional).
- Serve with Cedar Valley Selections Garlic & Herb pita chips. Enjoy!