Our Caesar dressing makes for a stellar chicken wing marinade, adding a delicious tangy twist while keeping your chicken moist and tender. They are baked, not fried, and full of juicy flavour!
- 1 lb Chicken Wings (approximately 6 wingettes & 6 drumettes)
- ¼ cup Cedar Valley Selections Caesar dressing (to marinate + to serve)
- Lemon wedges (for garnish)
- Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Chopped Parsley (for garnish)
- Using paper towels, thoroughly pat dry chicken wings to remove moisture. This is an essential step to ensure crispier wings.
- Add ¼ cup of the Cedar Valley Selections Caesar dressing to the Chicken wings and toss them well to coat. Add salt and pepper if desired (although not necessary because the dressing is well-balanced and flavourful). Allow to marinate the wings for at least 4 hours or overnight (for best results).
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Arrange the marinated chicken wings on the lined baking tray. Bake at 425F for 40-45 minutes, turning halfway.
- When done, squeeze some fresh lemon juice. Garnish with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve with additional lemon wedges and some more Caesar dressing on the side. Enjoy!