Ohhhh yesss! So simple but this Burrito Bowl with Avocado Lime dressing is too delicious not to try. (Vegan, GF, DF)
Let's do it!
- 1 cup Rice, cooked
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup Black beans, rinsed and drained if using canned
- ½ cup Corn
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 medium Tomato, diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro leaves, chopped
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Sliced Jalapeños, for garnish
- Cedar Valley Selections Avocado Lime dressing
1. To assemble the burrito bowl, add rice to the bowl followed by lettuce, black beans, corn, onions, tomatoes, avocado and cilantro.
2. Generously drizzle Cedar Valley Selections Avocado Lime dressing.
3. Garnish with lime, jalapeños and enjoy!