Healthy, delicious, and a good-for-you recipe that will be cooked up in minutes! Full of fresh, beautiful ingredients and vibrant flavours, your taste buds will be screaming for more. This recipe is also amazing for meal prepping if thats your thing. So if you're not having this for lunch or dinner tonight, get it prepped in some nice glassware for a quick and easy lunch later in the week! Burrito Bowls are also super versatile so you can change it up however you'd like! But let's get to it. Keep scrolling for the how-to.
What You'll Need:
2 chicken breasts, diced
2 cups rice or quinoa
2 cups of corn or 1 can
2 avocados, diced
1 head romaine lettuce
1 red onion, diced
1 cup cooked black beans
1 cup tomatoes,
1 cup shredded cheese of choice
1/2 cup Avocado Lime Dressing
Sea salt to taste
1. Cook rice/quinoa according to package directions.
2. Heat a skillet and grill the chicken breast with 1/4 cup of Avocado Lime Dressing for 5-7 minutes or until fully cooked. Add salt to taste.
3. Heat your corn on the stove to get it nice and warm. We like to add some grass-fed butter, it makes your corn soooo much better.
4. While your chicken is cooking, prep your vegetables. Cut your lettuce, dice your avocados, onion, tomatoes, and wash/heat your black beans.
5. Once your rice/quinoa and chicken are ready, you can start preparing your burrito bowl. Start with your rice on the bottom, add your lettuce, avocados, onions, tomatoes, corn, beans, and chicken.
5. Top off with a drizzle of Avocado Lime Dressing and a pinch of salt to taste. Lastly, add a touch of lime juice for an extra pop of freshness.