Don't they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day? Well... then why not make it extra delicious! Who doesn't love a good breakfast burrito? Our twist on a breakfast burrito is jam packed with the perfect combination of scrambled eggs, skillet potatoes, beans, and vegetables, all topped with our very creamy and fresh Avocado Lime Dressing. This is also a great, healthy option that can be made for an easy breakfast on the go.
1 cup black beans
1/2 cup onion
1/2 cup red pepper
1 tomato, diced
1 avocado, diced
1/2 a head of lettuce
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
dash of red pepper flakes
4 tbsp of butter or olive oil
1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
6 flour tortillas
1. Let's start with the breakfast potatoes. Heat your skillet over medium-high heat and add half of your butter/olive oil, potatoes, and spices. Cook until golden brown, soft on the inside crispy on the outside, about 8 minutes. Once done, move potatoes to a plate and cover to keep warm.
2. In the same pan, add the remaining butter/olive oil. Add the onions and peppers and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Add in your black beans and chilli flakes. Sauté for 2 more minute. Once done set aside in a bowl and cover to keep warm.
4. In the same skillet, scramble and cook your eggs to your liking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Assemble Burritos. Add cheese onto tortilla. Next, place
breakfast potatoes, bean mix, eggs, tomato, and avocado. Top off with a drizzle of Avocado Lime Dressing and fold tortilla up.
6. Heat your skillet again and place folded of the tortilla down. Grill for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown on the outside. Flip and repeat to your liking.
7. Serve right away!