Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
If there's two things everybody loves, its pasta and avocado. This simple recipe for Avocado Pasta with Sautéed Mushrooms will have you looking like a pro when you serve this up to your friends and family! Easily finished in under 25 minutes, you can bring a unique, flavourful, and healthy dish to the table for everyone to enjoy!
What You'll Need:
350g of spaghetti
2 large ripe avocados
1 clove garlic
1/3 cup Avocado Lime Dressing
Sea salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 small red onion
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
2. To make the sauce: In a food processor, pulse the avocados, garlic, and Avocado Lime dressing until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. To make the mushrooms: Heat olive oil in a pan, add minced garlic, onion, and cook until fragrant. Add in the mushrooms and sauté until brown and soft.
4. Drain your pasta when done, add the sauce and toss to coat.
5. Serve topped with the sautéed mushrooms.
6. Finish with sea salt, pepper, and serve.