Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Rainbow Trout is super delicious and nutritious. While it has a strong flavour it really isn't too fishy and with the addition of our Lemon Garlic Dressing we absolutely love this recipe! Rainbow Trout is also incredibly easy to cook in a nice skillet! This entire recipe only uses one dish and is ready in under 20 minutes, perfect for a good, yet healthy meal if you're in a bit of a rush!
What You'll Need:
4 Rainbow Trout fillets
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
3 tbsp of butter (or 2 tbsp of olive oil)
1/2 cup of Lemon Garlic Dressing
1. Heat your iron skillet on medium-high and place butter (or olive oil) in.
2. Place your 4 fillets into the skillet skin side down.
3. Drizzle 4 tbsp of Lemon Garlic Dressing over the fish.
4. Add your sea salt and dill to preference.
5. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes in the pan at this point so they can begin to grill a bit.
7. Flip once more, drizzle the remaining of dressing, cook for another 20-30 seconds, then remove from heat.
8. Remove from the pan, garnish the tomatoes overtop and serve with rice and steamed broccoli