Crispy French fries...a guilty pleasure we all indulge in. BUT, what is there was a healthy solution??? OVEN BAKED French fries to the rescue! Yes, we know they usually don't turn out as crispy, but this recipe sure spices things up and will give you a nice desirable crisp without all the guilt of eating them fried.
What You'll Need:
6 russet potatoes
1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1/4 cup minced jalapeños
1/4 cup Lemon Garlic Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for an easy clean up.
3. Wash your potatoes and scrub the skins thoroughly. You can peel them if you prefer, we like to keep them on!
4. Once the potatoes are dry, cut them into slices and place them into a large bowl. Add your Lemon Garlic Dressing and give those fries a good toss to evenly coat them.
5. Place onto your baking sheet and place in the oven for approx. 20-25 minutes. Try and turn the potatoes a couple times if possible to get them evenly baked and crispy.
6. Once they're golden brown, remove from the oven, sprinkle with a generous amount of sea salt and top with your shredded parmesan, mint, parsley, and jalapeños.