Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Probably the best, easiest, and simplest way to make roasted vegetables. These are so awesome and I mean c'mon, it' the easiest way to get some much needed nutrients from the entire garden in you! These caramelize beautifully in the oven giving the vegetables a little sweet flavour, but mixed with the perfect balance of tang from the fresh lemon garlic dressing, your taste buds will be bursting with flavours. My mouth is watering just typing this...
Roasted veggies are also amazing as leftovers. You can easily just reheat these for your next meal or if you meal prep you can throw them in there for your daily source of vegetables.
What You'll Need:
1 large red onion
1 yellow zucchini
1 green zucchini
1 red bell pepper
1 bunch of broccoli
4 oz mushrooms
Lemon Garlic Dressing
Sea salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut all of your vegetables into about 1 inch pieces. Place your cut vegetables in a bowl and toss with lemon garlic dressing. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Evenly spread tossed vegetables into it a skillet or if you prefer you can line a backing sheet with parchment paper and use that.
4. Place into oven and let the vegetables caramelize for about 25-30 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye on them so they don't burn.
5. Remove from oven and drizzle with more lemon garlic dressing if desired.
Serve with rice or quinoa.