4-Step Black Bean Salsa with Sea Salt pita chips for some healthy snakin’ this week. Also makes a great appetizer for family dinner ?
- 1 19-oz. can (2 cups) Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium Red onion, diced
- 1 Green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1 cup Corn
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Cedar Valley Selections Sea Salt pita chips (to serve)
- In a large bowl, combine black beans, red onion, green bell pepper, tomato, corn and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, fresh lime juice, cumin powder, garlic powder, salt and paprika.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled with Cedar Valley Selections Sea Salt pita chips. Enjoy!