- 1 14-ounce can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup Olive oil, plus more for drizzling on top
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Cumin-Coriander seeds powder
- A dash of Cayenne, optional
- ¾ tsp Salt
- Paprika, Za’atar and Parsley, for garnish
- Cedar Valley Selections Classic Spice Pita Chips, to serve
- In a food processor, mince the garlic until finely chopped.
- Then add the black beans, olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, ground cumin, coriander, cayenne and salt. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with additional oil (if desired). Garnish with parsley and/ or olives.
- Serve with Cedar Valley Selections Classic Spice Pita Chips. Enjoy!